And the winner is…
The winner for this giveaway has been chosen and it is Jason Konoza, congratulations!
Thank you to everyone who entered. Jason Konoza, you will be contacted by me via Twitter to claim your prize.
To those who did not win, fear not! Another giveaway is right around the corner!
As you saw in my review, the ShuttlePRO v2 is a fantastic, sleek tool. It comes featured with 15 programmable buttons, a jog knob and a shuttle wheel. What’s also great is that Contour Design has made the ShuttlePRO v2 compatible with several video and audio editing applications – Final Cut Pro (legacy and X), After Effects, Media Composer, and much more! Plus, there is a whole forum dedicated to shuttle settings for software programs.
This is a device that every editor should have. And now it’s your chance to win a free ShuttlePRO v2 courtesy Contour Design! Just follow the rules below.
ShuttlePRO v2 Giveaway Rules
- Follow both @TheEditingWhiz and @ContourShuttle on Twitter.
- Tweet the the message marked below.
- Tweet by April 9th, 2012.
- One (1) winner will be chosen on April 10th, 2012.
- The winner will be notified via a direct message from @TheEditingWhiz with details on how to receive the prize.
- The prize is one (1) Contour Design ShuttlePRO v2, black.
The message you must tweet is:
Win a free ShuttlePRO v2 from @TheEditingWhiz & @ContourShuttle! Simply follow them & tweet this. http://bit.ly/GZYlnw
And that’s it! You may tweet as many times as you want (just be careful not to spam your followers). The winner will be announced both on EditingWhiz.com and on Twitter via @TheEditingWhiz. Good luck everyone!